LIÊN HỆ: Amy Kobeta, PCCY
firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-607-1058 mobile
CAN THE AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT BE A GAME CHANGER FOR PA CHILDREN?
Federal and Local Leaders to Come Together to Answer that Question
PHILADELPHIA (April 3, 2021)—Pennsylvania’s share of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act is $360 billion. What impact will this have for Pennsylvania’s children? PCCY is bringing together national and local leaders to discuss how this tremendous influx of federal dollars can be directed to have the greatest impact to improve the lives of children and youth.
- Thượng nghị sĩ Hoa Kỳ Bob Casey
- Dân biểu Madeleine Dean
- Dân biểu Dwight Evans
- Dân biểu Chrissy Houlahan
- Dân biểu Mary Gay Scanlon
- Child care expert Carol Austin, Executive Director of First Up
- Child nutrition expert Joanne Craig, Chief Impact Officer of the Foundation for Delaware County
- Children’s healthcare expert Julia Hinkley, Policy Director, City of the Philadelphia Managing Directors Office
- Education expert Ian Rosenblum, Assistant Deputy Secretary at the U.S. Department of Education
KHI NÀO: Friday, April 9, 2021 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Ở ĐÂU: Register at pccy.org/GAMECHANGER.
PCCY is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that works to improve the lives of children in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties by developing initiatives and advocating for quality health care, child care, public education, and family stability. Learn more on our website (www.pccy.org), Twitter (@pccyteam), and Facebook page (PCCYPage).