On Thursday, January 28, 2021, PCCY will hold a webinar for child care providers on how to apply for PPP Loans and turning those loans into forgiveness and offer technical assistance to help apply.
The following is a collection of documents that will be referred to in the presentations by our speakers:
- COVID Resources At A Glance
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions
- Companies Participating in Paycheck Protection Program* check lender restrictions before applying
- Loan Forgiveness Frequently Asked Questions
- IFR Loan Forgiveness Requirements and Review Procedures
- Federal Paycheck Protection Program Re-opened January 5, 2021
- PPP How to Calculate Maximum Loan Amounts for First Draw
- 1st Draw Borrower Application Form
- 2nd Draw Borrower Application Form
- 2nd Draw PPP: Calculating Revenue Reduction & Max Loan Amounts
- 2nd Draw PPP Top Line Overview
- PPP Forgiveness application instructions – 3508
- PPP Forgiveness application instructions – 3508S
- PPP Forgiveness application instructions – 3508EZ
If you are a child care center operator and would like assistance with your PPP Loan Application, click here to schedule a free 30 minute session with one of our technical assistance specialists.
If you would like advice on issues related to employment law, paid family leave, sick leave, and other legal matters related to federal Covid-19-related legislation, such as the CARES Act, click here to schedule a free 30 minute session with one of our technical assistance specialists.
If you have other questions, contact Mai Miksic, PCCY’s Early Childhood Policy Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.