What is the Potential for The American Rescue Plan Act to be a Game Changer for Children?
Hear about the breadth of opportunities created by this historic legislation and the critical decisions still to be made by the state and local government and school districts that will affect just how much the bill can make a difference in the lives of children.
You’ll hear from:
- U.S. Senator Bob Casey
- Congresswoman Madeleine Dean
- Congressman Dwight Evans
- Congresswoman Chrissy Houlahan
- Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon
Along with a panel of policy experts:
- Carol Austin, Executive Director, First Up (Child Care)
- Joanne Craig, Chief Impact Officer, Foundation for Delaware County (Child Nutrition)
- Julia Hinkley, Policy Director, City of Philadelphia Managing Directors Office (Children’s Health Care)
- Ian Rosenblum, Assistant Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Education (Education)